moderated Re: Best braille translation program

Tom Behler

Bill:

I have had great luck over the years both personally and professionally with the Duxbury Braille translation software.

I currently am using DBT version 12.3SR1.

There may be newer updates out there, but this does quite well for me at this time.

Tom Behler