Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: Best braille translation program

If money is not an issue, the best is Duxbury, at somewhere around $500 or $600.
I use Braille Blaster, which is free from American Printing House for the blind.

Richard

On Nov 21, 2019, at 12:13 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi. I am looking for advice as to the best Braille translation software. I want to create my own grade two brf files from text files. What is the best software I can use with Windows 10 and JAWS?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...