From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A Strange Jaws Cursor Problem

Hello, the issue is not navigation, I can use he up and down arrow keys. However, if I would like to move on to an element only accessible in Jaws cursor mode to simulate a mouse click or read a text by using word by word or character by character navigation, the only response I receive is, "space".

On 11/21/19, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:
There are certainly situations where the Jaws cursor has to be used.
For example, if I go onto the Air Miles website here in Canada to book
a flight, I have to enter the starting point or airport code of my
flight and once you type all or part of it, the name or the city and
airport pop up usually somewhere below the edit field and the only way
to get to it is with the Jaws cursor and if you don't and you don't
click it, you can't continue with the booking.
Then you have to repeat with your destination city/airport and after
that choosing departure and return date is even worse since a calendar
pops up on the screen and again you have to use the Jaws cursor to try
and find the date and simulate a left mouse click.