moderated Re: Jaws 2020 and Outlook 2019

Van Lant, Robin

Alternatively, you can also rearrange the columns so that attachment notices read later.  I have done this before so that I hear the subject, then the name then if there is an attachment.  It’s on the View ribbon  under the add columns button.  You can add or remove columns then arrange them to your liking.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 3:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2020 and Outlook 2019

Jaws Key + F2 then Customize Outlook Message list and tell it to not speak attachments.

Not sure, however, why you wouldn’t want Jaws to say whether a message has an attachment, to me this is important information just like how I want to know if a message was replied to, forwarded etc.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Boston, Jason W
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2020 and Outlook 2019

Hi all,

I’m very new to Outlook 2019. Seems to be allot like prior versions of outlook. However, I see Jaws now adds an extra announcement about attachments. How do I turn off this announcement?

Thanks,

Jason

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.