moderated Re: A Strange Jaws Cursor Problem

After you switch to the Jaws cursor do you make sure it is "unrestricted"? Press Jaws key + R until you hear "unrestricted", then try to navigate.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A Strange Jaws Cursor Problem

Hello Listers, I face a weird issue in Jaws Cursor mode only on Google Chrome browser that, though I could read lines through arrow keys, I cannot locate a word or a letter. In other words, I cannot navigate word by word or character by character in Jaws Cursor Mode. When I try to do it, It just says, "space". That is a problem, because I cannot move on where I like to get, thus cannot simulate mouse click .
The problem 'is encountered with the final JFW2020 on Windows 10 Pro Edition.

Anybody having this issue or any solution?

Thanks in advance.