From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 10:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help with correcting a misspelled word

Okay. In Word 2016, try this:

Alt-f, then t for “Options.”

P for “Proofing.”

Alt-c at the same time to take you directly to “Custom dictionaries….”

Press spacebar.

Now you’re given an option and told 1 of 2. Arrow down once for the second option, which is “Custom…”

Tab to “Edit word list” and press spacebar.

Tab once and you’ll land in the list of words you’ve added to the dictionary. Here you arrow down through the list.

When you find the word you wish to delete, tab to the delete button.

That’s as far as I got in going through this procedure just now. You’ll need to tab to find out if there’s an “Okay” or other button to confirm the action.

I don’t know why MS had to make this so complicated. I tried to make these instructions as clear and accurate as I could, and I hope they help.