moderated Re: Weird problem with JAWS 2019 and Windows-10

Zel Iscel

Hi John,
I have this issue too. Sometimes when you go to reply, the the vertual pc cursor is activated for some reason. Just press insert + ‘z’ and you can type again.
Cheers
Zel

Zel Iscel
Inclusive World
Principle Consultant

Mobile: +61 0413813885
Email: zel@inclusiveworld.com.au

On 19 Nov 2019, at 12:10 pm, JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io <REALMAN02=VERIZON.NET@groups.io> wrote:

Hi, everyone. I've just gotten upgraded to Win-10 at work. I'm using JAWS 2019 and Office 2016 and am having a really weird problem.
From time to time, when I press control-r to reply to a message in Outlook and am in my reply, pressing keys gives me responses as if I'm trying to invoke JAWS keyboard commands. For example, I'll press the letter t and hear: "no tables"; A no radio buttons; f no form fields. I have to get out of my reply, sometimes two or three times in a row, and the problem goes away. This very occasionally happens on my home computer, but much more frequently at work.
What's going on and how can I fix it? Thanks. John