moderated Re: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Marlo Green

Hi,

I think you replied to the wrong person who might appreciate your response. Have a great day.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Hi Adison.

Fw means “forwarded”

Re means “reply” or “reference to”

It’s ok and it’sa  normal part of e-mail. I wouldn’t’ even worry about it if I were you.

If you really want to be  rid of the > symbols, I guess it might be possible – I find it helpful but, I guess not everyone does. Sorry, don’t know where to look, maybe I’ll check later.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 18, 2019 7:32 PM

JM Casey  someone send when I hear the subject line say FW : RE : Why it’s have to happens?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:20 PM

Hm. Could you be hearing the > (greater than) symbols that indicate a forwarded message or the original text of a replied-to message?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 18, 2019 5:16 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison  

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.