moderated Re: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Randy Barnett

I am not sure about outlook so you may have to look around in the settings for something that says put greater than in front of forwarded message or something. similar.

On 11/18/2019 2:16 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison