moderated Re: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

JM Casey

Hm. Could you be hearing the > (greater than) symbols that indicate a forwarded message or the original text of a replied-to message?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 18, 2019 5:16 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison