moderated Jaws2019 Forward email with jaws

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I have jaws2019 ,microsoft outlook office 2007 email clients and desktop computer window10  !!  I’m very curious about the jaws kind of acted up whenever I reply back from forward email from the person who send me ,when I typejaws sound little strange with the word and it’s not pronounced it correctly  so I had to backspace to erased it then type it again it pronounced right . Does anyone have this problem with forward email ? Sometime jaws use to stop and back on  while typing  too. What do I need to fix this forward email from jaws acts up?

I hope I’m making sense in here ,I’m not good of English typing to say it right !!

Addison