moderated help with correcting a mispelled word

Denise J Moses

In a document I changed a word in spell check that I thought was correct.  I discovered later that I had misspelled that word.  I typed the correct spelling in my document & then opened spell check.  It only showed me the misspelled word from before & there was no option to delete or add the corrected spelling.  Where do I make this change?  I went into dictionary manager & it only showed me languages.  The example of the word I am describing is this; Zorumites is the word I changed but is misspelled.  Zoramites is the correct spelling.

Thanks for the help.

Denise