From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: 18 November 2019 19:53
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Resource for Jaws Accessible Programs

I agree there should be a central repository (website) where members or non members who are blind or visually impaired could read about a program and save it to their computer if they want to use a copy, but I disagree it should be connected to a wiki page. I was participating in a group discussion (a few years ago) and we decided to create a wiki page with alot of information about our discussions but hardly anyone wanted to spend the time to contribute to the wiki. plus, using a wiki where members can post inaccurate information about a program or procedure, and who wants that.