From: David Griffith [mailto:daj.griffith@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019, 10:18 AM
Subject: Resource for Jaws Accessible Programs
Many thanks

I have saved your additions and will create a master list.

I agree that a short description would be helpful.

Also eventually a download link or advice on how to get the application
would also be helpful I think,.

Someone suggested that a Wiki page may be available to this list which
may host this information.

I don’t know if  anybody knows if this is true and whether  or how we
could  use it for such a purpose.

Thanks again

David Griffith