From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 1:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is anyone else having jaws loosing focus?

I am so pleased you have mentioned this as I was going to buy a new keyboard, thinking that my keyboard might be at fault.
Almost everytime I use a combination of keys like alt/tab or windows key/d to get to the desktop, the computer behaves as though the alt or windows key is still depressed - it isn't, but that is how it behaves. In fact it happens for that little group of three keys, alt, windows key and the control key, but it is the alt which is particularly nuisancesome.
Alison