From: turab chimthanawala
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:26 AM
To: jfw
Subject: Difficulty in pairing Bluetooth headset with Laptop

Dear all,
I use an Aftershocks Bluetooth Headset and a HP Laptop.
Though initially the headphone is successfully paired with the Laptop
and am able to use JAWS effectively, often after about an hour of
using, JAWS voice keeps breaking. However, JAWS starts reading
normally, if I turn off my headphone (which is not an option at work).
Thus, to continue using my headphone, the option I can figure is to
restart the computer.
Any clue as to why this happens?

Thanks
Best