moderated Re: Is anyone else having jaws loosing focus?

Ann Byrne

Yes. Any time I walk away from my computer, returning finds it has lost focus. Often when opening a program, I press enter on the program name, and JAWS reports that it has lost focus.

At 04:37 PM 11/17/2019, you wrote:
Hi to all.
Every time I turn around I'm hearing jaws lost focus.
I hope that this is going to be fixed in the December upgrade.
Or, would someone have a fix for this?
Many Thanks.
Ron Emergency Communication Station and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG