moderated Re: Used computer

Dave Durber

I would love to know what that computer tech meant by taking out a small piece!

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Diamond" <Daviddiamond2019@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: Used computer

This entire security thing seems as farcical as face I D on iPhones. In order to get into your iPhone all the thief needs to do is point the device at you and poof he or she can use your device. I'm sure I am wrong but a computer tech told me years ago all one needs to do to use a password protected computer is take out a small piece and then anyone can use it after that.