moderated Re: Synthesizers Missing after Installation

netbat66

i don't think jaws supports the dectalk synth anymore. and if it does, isn't the dectalk a sapi4 synth?

----Original Message-----
From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 8:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Synthesizers Missing after Installation

Hi Annabelle,
It's been a while, but it seems like you need to select SAPI 5 and then select Eloquence.
It's been a while, so perhaps I'm wrong, but give that a try.
I also tried the dectalk once and it didn't show up for me either.
If my Elloquence suggestion does not work, you might need to try a different Eloquence.
I could send you one.
Glenn