moderated Re: Used computer

Mario

I haven't used MJB either but produkey also works okay.

-------- Original Message --------
From: ratshtron [mailto:northstarr1950@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019, 11:34 AM
Subject: Used computer
hmmm, I haven't been able to use jelly bean for a while now, lol!

Legend has it that on Friday 11/15/2019 11:40 PM, Glenn / Lenny said:

You can boot to the Talking Win PE and it has a utility for finding
the passwords.
Another option is to look on-line for the F-key you need to use on
boot up to recover the computer.
And there is a utility called Magic Jelly bean that you can use to
either remove or gather the passwords on the computer.
Glenn