moderated Re: Used computer

ratshtron

hmmm, I haven't been able to use jelly bean for a while now, lol!

Legend has it that on Friday 11/15/2019 11:40 PM, Glenn / Lenny said:

You can boot to the Talking Win PE and it has a utility for finding the passwords.
Another option is to look on-line for the F-key you need to use on boot up to recover the computer.
And there is a utility called Magic Jelly bean that you can use to either remove or gather the passwords on the computer.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:mhutchings152730@...>Marty Hutchings
To: <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 10:23 PM
Subject: Used computer

I have a used computer that a neighbor gave me. It is a Windows7 OS. It has 3 password protected user accounts on it that are using 2/3 of the hard drive space. I don't know the passwords. Is there any way that I can remove these accounts? Can this computer be restored to factory fresh without a Windows 7 disk?