moderated Re: Used computer

ratshtron

try looking for a software called konboot that should allow you to log in to those accounts with a password and remove them I think. otherwise you may have to re--install windows thus removing everything on the system and starting from scratch.

Legend has it that on Friday 11/15/2019 10:23 PM, Marty Hutchings said:
I have a used computer that a neighbor gave me. It is a Windows7 OS. It has 3 password protected user accounts on it that are using 2/3 of the hard drive space. I don't know the passwords. Is there any way that I can remove these accounts? Can this computer be restored to factory fresh without a Windows 7 disk?