From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 8:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Used computer

I have a used computer that a neighbor gave me.  It is a Windows7 OS.  It has 3 password protected user accounts on it that are using 2/3 of the hard drive space.  I don't know the passwords.  Is there any way that I can remove these accounts?  Can this computer be restored to factory fresh without a Windows 7 disk?