moderated research it and weather?

ken lawrence

Hi group ken here just using jaws for the first time in a while I noticed research it has many fewer options than before.  I’m aware the sport scores have been gone since the jaws 2018 version but I noticed also that weather is gone now too.  Jaws is only a backup and using in 40 minute mode but does anyone on group know if newer options will be added to research it soon?  I do see a convert money option I guess that means if I was going to another country I can look up how much of that country’s money equals a dollar.  I thought some of those other features scores read very well and they don’t when using cortana also if you use alexa you don’t really get complete scores and the tell me info line is gone.  Any ideas?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10