moderated Re: Help, jaws won't read this page.

Don Mauck

To add to this, I can open it just fine in Firefox, Chrome and IE11

From: Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 9:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help, jaws won't read this page.

Hi Jessica,

Which browser are you using?

I find that with IE, sometimes a page seems to not load, and when I do number pad insert + 3 it will say 100%, so often if I do insert + F7 to list links, it will list the links on the page, and then I can escape out of that, and my cursor will be at the bottom of the page, so I do control + home and start over with the page fully available.

I don't know why this sometimes happens, but it does.

Once in a while too, when a page does not seem to open in IE, you can do control + F6 or do a shift tab and you will be in the usable page.

HTH.

Glenn