From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to navigate between two clocks with JAWS

As a workaround have you tried separate World Clock  applications or Website?

For example

https://greenwichmeantime.com/timepiece/world-clock/

Once you have set  a website like this up to your desired time zone you can set it up as a shortcut on your desktop or even, with a bit of further fiddling and editing of the shortcut, put it on the windows 10 Taskbar. Let me know if you want instructions on this.

In terms of apps rather than websites I think you will need to search for World Clock  apps rather than clock apps as normal clock applications will just provide the standard feedback from the system time.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10