From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 1:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to navigate between two clocks with JAWS

I think this would only be possible if either you could alt-tab to the other clock, or if it could be assigned a hot key.

Not JAWS, but the iPhone has a World Clock, that you can set many different clocks and just run your finger down the screen to check the different time zones.

Richard

On Nov 13, 2019, at 11:35 PM, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@...> wrote:

Yes I did try to go to the clock after pressing Windows B and then navigating to the system clock however it only provides feedback for one clock and not the other one.

Thanks

Meesha