From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to navigate between two clocks with JAWS

You probably cannot do it with the JAWS F12 keystroke to check time, but if both clocks appear on your System tray in the bottom right of your screen, then you can try using Windows key B to get to the system tray, then arrowing left or right to hear the clocks.  I usually find focus is at the far left of the icons in the system tray, so it is fastest to arrow left and focus will quickly circle around to the far right of the icons where the standard system clock is.