moderated Re: Message status in T bird

Norma A. Boge

Mario, thanks for the tip. I'll check it out and hopefully get this issue resolved. Best, Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Message status in T bird

the only thing I can think of is to verify that the read and unread header is set to being displayed. for that, you'd need someone sighted to access that capability, and there now is a simpler way to check, but haven't had a need to check as I do not have that problem.

I don't think FS will help, but you never know if you get a tech that wants to help by Tandemming in to check it out for you.

On 11/12/2019 10:56 AM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
Hi Mario, the layout is set to classic. Anything else I should try?
Thanks, Norma