moderated Question about OneNote 2016 on the job as a reasonable accommodation

Michael Walker

Hi, I am struggling to find reputable information that suggests using OneNote 2016 effectively on the job with jaws. What would you recommend? The Microsoft Disability answer desk is telling me to use one note for windows 10. However, there are security challenges in my company, because of how cloud centric that is. The only alternative I have found is to export OneNote 2016 notebooks to word or PDF. What are your thoughts? I am trying to work with my reasonable accommodation focal. Thank you.