moderated are there any differences between jaws pro and jaws commercial?

David Ingram

Hi, list members, i'd like to know if there are any differences between jaws pro and jaws commercial version. I think this way you'll really see differences if there are any. I was told when I called to talk to someone in sales that the pro version in terms of the sma you'll have to pay $1200 if like in my case you haven't upgraded to the most recent version of jaws. I thaught to myself that's a lot of money but this would be as if I baught jaws for the first time while paying the upgrade price for 2 upgrades in terms of the sma . what do you think.