moderated Re: Spotify Desktop program for Windows and accessibility tips if I using JAWS for Windows 2019 or 2020

JM Casey

Yeah, not sure about this programme specifically, but it sounds like the virtual cursor is on – any programme’s normal hotkeys will probably not work properly then. As was already said, you can turn this cursor on and off with insert-z. Very useful keystroke in web browsers, too.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anders Boholdt-Petersen
Sent: November 10, 2019 2:50 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Spotify Desktop program for Windows and accessibility tips if I using JAWS for Windows 2019 or 2020

Hi everyone

Have some person on this list some tips and tricks related to how I setup the Spotify Desktop program so I have the best accessibility with the screen reader JAWS for Windows, and also if I should make some adjustment in JAWS?

At the time I write here, I e.g. not can skip to the next song with the hotkeys in the Spotify desktop program (left control+right arrow) when JAWS running. I must closing JAWS with Insert+F4 before the hotkeys working.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Anders