f7 invokes the spellcheck in HJPad.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

On 11/10/2019 5:45 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Well, I'm confused by this post -- David over there already said Hj-Pad
comes with a spell-check. I took his word for it because I don't think I've
even run the thing once.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: November 10, 2019 4:50 PM
To: daj.griffith@...
Cc: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Spell Checking and HJ Pad

Hello All,
Its been a long while since Freedom Scientific has provided HJPad and if you
look at it very carefully and compare it with Wordpad, a simple and small
word processor that is bundled with Windows for as long as I can remember,
it is almost identical.
Freedom Scientific provides HJPad more as a notepad and it was not designed
for serious writing.
You could think of it as a way to create a shopping list and print it on a
printer so that when you go shopping with someone that person can refer to
it when helping you find items in the grocery store.
Now, I have heard that there is a spelling dictionary that can be linked to
HJPad but I don't know if it is still available and how well it works or
even how accessible it is.
I personally don't think that Freedom Scientific/Vispero will ever turn this
little program HJPad to the point where you wilol have a spell
checker/dictionary as then, it will cost us more to have the program as they
probably will have to buy a license for the spell checker/dictionary to be
added.