moderated Spotify Desktop program for Windows and accessibility tips if I using JAWS for Windows 2019 or 2020

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi everyone

Have some person on this list some tips and tricks related to how I setup the Spotify Desktop program so I have the best accessibility with the screen reader JAWS for Windows, and also if I should make some adjustment in JAWS?

At the time I write here, I e.g. not can skip to the next song with the hotkeys in the Spotify desktop program (left control+right arrow) when JAWS running. I must closing JAWS with Insert+F4 before the hotkeys working.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Anders