moderated Re: The best accessible IP-scanner with JAWS

John Covici

use the ccommand line, nmap is a command line program, anything else
is on top of that.

On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 11:47:37 -0500,
Glenn / Lenny wrote:

I currently don't have it installed on this installation of Windows, but I recall that I may have had to route the jaws cursor to a lower part of the screen to gather more information on something, like the name and mac address to be
sure that it was located.
It's been over a year since I used it on this computer, and I reinstalled windows since then.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: Anders Boholdt-Petersen
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: The best accessible IP-scanner with JAWS

Hi again

I apologize for my late reply.

Now I have tried to install N MAP on my computer. When i after that open "Nmap - Zenmap GUI", I only can find a window with not accessible information for JAWS.

So how do you use N MAP with JAWS, and how can I via the program find IP-adresses etc. on my connected devices?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anders

How do