Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: The best accessible IP-scanner with JAWS

Hi again

I apologize for my late reply.

Now I have tried to install N MAP on my computer. When i after that open "Nmap - Zenmap GUI", I only can find a window with not accessible information for JAWS.

So how do you use N MAP with JAWS, and how can I via the program find IP-adresses etc. on my connected devices?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anders