From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: November 8, 2019 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: websites appearing strangely

Hello,

I am starting to lose the plot with websites appearing strangely. This happens on the odd occasion, lasts about 2 weeks and then sorts itself out on its own: obviously I'd prefer if there was a way of sorting it out a lot faster from my end.
It is browser independent though only appears to affect one browser at a time )IE or Chrome), occurs with both jaws and nvda,and is highly annoying.
The best example I can give is with messenger.com, wherein various things (such as the search box) will disappear, and the conversation headings will be replaced with blank lines.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated,
- James