Re: websites appearing strangely

JM Casey

So, it's hard to know if you are experiencing anything specifically oriented toward your computer and setup with the description you have given. I am not familiar with messenger.com -- is it affiliated with facebook in some way?
If so -- Facebook is constantly tweaking and messing with their interface, and they aren't the only ones. Since we use these "free" services, we are basically used as testers for the various things they want to try. This sometimes mean that yes, things disappear, appear in strange places, or not as we would expect or maybe even want.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: November 8, 2019 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: websites appearing strangely

Hello,

I am starting to lose the plot with websites appearing strangely. This happens on the odd occasion, lasts about 2 weeks and then sorts itself out on its own: obviously I'd prefer if there was a way of sorting it out a lot faster from my end.
It is browser independent though only appears to affect one browser at a time )IE or Chrome), occurs with both jaws and nvda,and is highly annoying.
The best example I can give is with messenger.com, wherein various things (such as the search box) will disappear, and the conversation headings will be replaced with blank lines.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated,
- James

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.