Re: JAWS 2020 update Email

Lino Morales

Its out now so if you have an SMA or a home anual license download away.

On 11/8/2019 12:20 PM, John Doering wrote:

Hello:

I thought I would wait to receive the Email from FS before updating to 2020.  I have not received anything yet.  Has anyone else not heard from FS regarding the 2020 update?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063