Re: Try label instead of envelope printing for addresses was RE: Addressing envelopes

Tony,

I'll describe how I do it with Word 1010 on my desktop computer running Windows 7. Your results may vary depending on your version of Wofd.

1.   Open the applicable docx file with the label. I normally save mailing label files which only contain the address to be printed.

2.   I press alt + M to place focus on the top ribbon bar and right arrow until Mailings has focus then I down arrow to move to the lower ribbon bar.

3.   I right arrow until I hear Labels and press the enter key.

4.   A mailing label dialog opens with the address from the docx file already listed and highlighted in the address section of the dialog.

5.   Alt + F selects the radio button to print a full page of the same label and alt + N selects the radio button to print a single label.

6.   Tab once to move to the spin box to select the row of labels on which the single label is located and tab once again to move to the spinner box to select the column to select the appropriate column.

7.    Press alt + O to open the dialog where you can select the label model and type.

8.   After all settings are selected, press alt + P to print the label.

Alan Lemly