so, if someone I know wants (needs)not2020, they can pay for the annual
subscription even though they stopped with version 18, and not have to
pay for version 2018 and 2019?

On 11/8/2019 1:12 PM, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:
Mario,
The big selling point to the annual license is that you won't need to
do any catch up payments to get the newest license. Eric D. says this a
lot on the FS Cast for those who have an older version of JAWS. For
those of us with a current SMA, it doesn’t seem to be a benefit to move
to the annual license. It really is a nice method for breaking down the
initial investment barrier and also for allowing people to move between
screen readers without the guilt of having purchased a really expensive
initial license.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 8:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Any difference between JAWS home and commercial version

Sieghard, just curious... if one falls behind in renewing their SMA
and decides to switch to purchasing the annual subscription, do they pay
for one subscription to update to the latest version therefore skipping
payment for the versions where they stopped, or do they have to pay for
each version that leads up to the latest version?

On 11/8/2019 7:01 AM, ARORA Meesha wrote:
Thank you for explaining it so well. And yes, the dealer in India
is giving discount on purchasing JAWS along with SMA for next two years.
SO I will be covered for three years.
Thank you. It's nice to have your opinion:)
Have a nice weekend!
Meesha