moderated websites appearing strangely

James English

Hello,

I am starting to lose the plot with websites appearing strangely. This
happens on the odd occasion, lasts about 2 weeks and then sorts itself
out on its own: obviously I'd prefer if there was a way of sorting it
out a lot faster from my end.
It is browser independent though only appears to affect one browser at
a time )IE or Chrome), occurs with both jaws and nvda,and is highly
annoying.
The best example I can give is with messenger.com, wherein various
things (such as the search box) will disappear, and the conversation
headings will be replaced with blank lines.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated,
- James