From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 9:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2020 update Email

I have always received a newsletter Email from FS announcing the release of the update including links to the update files.

I have not received that Email yet and wonder where the other members of this list found out about the release of the update.

Thanks,

John Doering

Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063