moderated Re: JAWS 2020 update Email

Mario

I have never received such an email from FS about an upgrade to a new
version. being subscribed to this ml, someone eventually tends to
mention it (Mike B).

On 11/8/2019 12:20 PM, John Doering wrote:
Hello:

I thought I would wait to receive the Email from FS before updating to
2020.  I have not received anything yet.  Has anyone else not heard from
FS regarding the 2020 update?

Thanks in advance,

*John Doering*
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for
the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken
on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is
subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.