moderated Re: Addressing envelopes

Marty,

           I'm sorry, but I can't help with this as I don't have either the version of Office you're using nor a Windows 7 machine with it running on it.  The template was originally created using Word 2010, but that should have been fully backward compatible with Word 2007.

           I hope someone else can assist.   If this is occurring under Windows 10 with Office 2010 or later and someone else has this issue, please let me know and I'll see what I can find.

           Right now my time is very, very limited as I am stage managing a production of The Wind in the Willows for ShenanArts that will be opening on Friday, November 17th.  As anyone who's ever done theater knows, the last two weeks prior to opening are insane!   I'm off to the theater in mere minutes to climb to the top of a very tall ladder to assist in hanging lighting instruments.

         ~ Eric Hoffer