Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2019 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Addressing envelopes

For anyone who may want it, I created a MS-Word document template several years ago for a #10 standard business sized envelope that is screen-reader accessible and has two fields, one for the return address and the other for the address.  Both should be announced when landed in by the screen reader and can be repeated if you hit the help key.  There is nothing in this other than the envelope, so you don't have to deal with an "orphan page" for a letter.

The return address is always positioned pretty much perfectly.  The main address will always be near the center of the envelope but depending on how many lines you have may or may not be perfectly positioned vertically.

#10 Business Envelope MS-Word Document Template

         ~ Eric Hoffer