Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 3:36 PM
Subject: Any difference between JAWS home and commercial version

Hello members,

I am currently using JAWS 2020 –commercial license in my office and I am interested to purchase JAWS 2020 –Home edition for my personal use.

Is there is a difference in the functionalities while using various applications in both the editions-home and commercial version?

I have got Windows 10 home edition in my personal laptop.

Also is it a good idea to purchase SMA along with JAWS?

Thanks,

Meesha