moderated Re: Addressing envelopes

Liz and Hope

Good morning! I am in the Business Enterprise program, and I accepted an offer to operate a cafe yesterday. When I was in training my trainer used a dymo labeler printer to make labels for products such as sandwiches and bagels. I want to purchase a dymo labeler printer for my cafe. Which dymo labeler printer would work best with JAWS, and where can I purchase it? Any help will be appreciated.

Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

On Nov 6, 2019, at 3:56 AM, CJ &AA MAY <chrisalismay@...> wrote:

Until I bought my Dymo Label Printer I just printed envelopes in the following way without the need to get special programmes:

First, take out your paper from the printer and place your envelope in it with the flap facing upwards and move the slider across till it touches the edge of the envelope.

Now save the address to your clipboard.

Then press alt m (for mail) and e (for envelope) and the press enter on the first option, which I think is envelopes and copy the address into the edit field.

Then tab down to print.

Hopefully the job is doen.

But I have to say my Dymo label printer is one of the most useful gadgets I have ever purchased.

Alison