moderated Re: Is the following a bug with 2020?

In my version of Outlook it is called “collapse the ribbon”, not “minimize”.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 3:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is the following a bug with 2020?

Hi Robin,

It sounds like the ribbons are minimized.  Try the following:

To navigate ribbons more efficiently the ribbons need to be maximized.  The keystroke is, control + F1.  This keystroke is a toggle so, this keystroke
will maximize & minimize the ribbons.

To check if the ribbons are minimized / maximized do the following:
1. Press the, Alt key, to open the ribbons.
2. Open the context menu with either the application key or, shift + F10.
3. Arrow up or down to the, Minimize, option.  If, Minimize, is checked, the ribbons are minimized, pressing, enter, on this checkbox, will uncheck it
&close the context menu, & your menues will now be maximized.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.