moderated Re: reaper

Steve Matzura

Go to http://www.reaperaccess.com and read the front-page wikis on what you need and how to install it. It works better with NVDA than JAWS, so that's the first thing you'll want to do is to get friendly with NVDA.

On 11/5/2019 11:21 AM, Kimsan via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

I’ve been using logic pro since July of this year. I think I would like to try out reaper, how accessible is it using jaws aside that yes it’s accessible. A lot of people use it.

I mean after installing it is there any additional plugins, etc. to install?

I am using windows 10 and jaws versions up through 2020.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...