From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Feliciano G
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 8:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reaper

Hi,

there are scripts that you can purchase for this program for screen readers.

Feliciano

For Tech tips and updates from a Blindness Perspective,

Follow www.twitter.com/TheBlindMan12v

Like www.facebook.com/TheBlindMan12v

Follow www.instagram.com/theblindman12v

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs